Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Thank You!

We really appreciate all the interest in the book! Thank You!

It is fun to hear the comments. One Mom told us her little girl is sure the book was written just for her - she's 6. The fantastic facts in the back have been well received. We've had a few mail in orders and read it to the kids at the library's story time.

Now I need to figure out marketing. Our little area is about saturated. I guess newspaper ads? Door to Door? Half Nelsons?

By the way, because of the reaction to the redhead book, we're thinking of putting together one on blondes. But my experience being blonde is limited to my siblings' experiences.

I know is the obvious "dumb blonde" angle. Does that make you mad or frustrated?

All you blondes out there - let me know other digs which have been aimed at you as a child. We'll write a book. The research (fantastic facts page) is pretty fun. Elect your favorite blondes to go on the back page.

Brunettes- can yours be far behind?

1 comment:

  1. Kathy - Andrea just sent us the book. Its fantastic. Congrats. I will post on my various mom's groups about it. We really do hope to come out your way one day. Now that the kids are older it will be easier.

    Karen H.

    ReplyDelete